Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Official Schedule 2011

The racing season has already started...but I never posted a schedule. So here we go.... April 17th Yankee Springs Time Trial (A RACE) May 1st Fort Custer Stampede (A RACE) May 7th Mud Sweat and Beers (C race) June 5th Hanson Hills Challenge (probably not going) June 12th Fort Custer Time Trial (B Race...gotta defend my 4th place last year) June 25th State Games of Michigan (B race) July 9th Boyne Marathon (A Race....redemption needed) July 24th Stoney Creek Time Trial (probably not going) July 31st Mid-State Poker Run (not a race....but on the schedule none the less) August 20th Maybury Time Trial (B Race) September 11th Addison Oaks XC (probably not going) September 25th Pando XC (B Race....might race sport if I have overall award already) October 15th Peak 2 Peak (C Race...Iceman training) November 5th Iceman (B Race) That is it in a nutshell. Zack and I are signed up for Yankee, Custer, and The State Games. I am already signed up for Mud Sweat & Beers, Peak 2 Peak, and Iceman. We will definitely do at least 5 of the MMBA CPS races and shoot for overall awards. With Barry Roubaix already done it and Yankee on the horizon I know I have work to do. Gotta get out and RIDE. See you on the trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment