Pages

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Happy New Year!

Ok, so...WHOOPS! It has been a minute since I blogged. So, let me see.....

Not much has been going on. I won't waste time, I will just give a snap shot.

Thanksgiving.....food.
Christmas......food.
New tires for Albert.
New Years Day......ride. Solid 6 miles in sub zero temps.
Trainer set up.
Gym.
Trainer
Trainer

Sickness.....for a few days. ugh.

So 2018 started off good. I headed to Fort Custer and rode Albert in the snow for real. It was cold and a lot of fun. Then I had a nice trainer ride to get re-acclimated. Hit the gym, was feeling good. Then trainer again the next night. But then the wheels came off. Took Friday off as rest and got stupid sick over the weekend. So plan to jump on the bike again tonight. 

Plan it to head into race season by getting my ass kicked....and finishing the year competing. 

It happens one pedal stroke at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment