Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Discipline



I was thinking about this word on my way home from work today. I hear my friends talking about how much they are working out, or how little they are eating....and I just kinda shrug my shoulders with a feeling of laziness. I think it comes down to simple discipline.....or LACK of discipline. I like food. I like to ride, but would rather sit and watch television. I know that I have a race coming in about 10 weeks and I really want to be ready for it, but I just don't like winter. I want to curl up in a ball and just be lazy.
My master is so mad that he doesn't even have anything to say about it. Always what cannot be done.


So....here is a the lighter side of the force.
I need to get disciplined....and fast. I don't have very much time until the 2011 race season starts. Maybe if I use the force.....


2 comments:

  1. Is it a lack of discipline, or a lack of motivation? Why is it that you would rather watch TV? Can you combine things and do both, spin and watch TV? What about doing some core work on the living room floor during the Bachelor?

    I think the best thing you can do to add discipline, it to have a plan. I will send you mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what I always tell myself when I don't feel like getting out there: GET YOUR FAT ASS OFF THE COUCH. No one is going to do it for you, this is the one single thing I will always have to do for myself.

    ReplyDelete