Pages

Friday, October 26, 2018

c-C-C-C-CHANGES

Life isn't always glorious. It has a way of getting in the way of riding bikes. 

Last month I had a total of 5 rides for 65 miles.

This month I have a whopping total of 2 rides for 22 miles.

Tomorrow....I will riding 33 at the Lowell 50, er...the Flat river Race series...eh...the Lowell classic gravel road race. Click here to check it out

Needless to say I am very rested going into this event. I might have even added a few pounds so I can crush the descents. 

This much I know. My family is going through a major change and I need to get into the habit of taking care of myself. Something that I have never really done in the past. Because of that, I haven't made riding a priority.

What better way to get back on the wagon than to "race". 

I will be there.....all of me. Just hoping to finish. that is the only goal I need.


No comments:

Post a Comment