Pages

Monday, November 5, 2018

Free Agency

Right now I don't know what 2019 looks like.

 I would like to say that I will be racing all season long, but chances are that I will not be. 

I might only do Lumberjack 100. Or not.

I might do the Coast to Coast gravel grinder. Or not.

I might race a full season....or just a single race.

I really don't know.

What I do know is this....as of this moment I am no longer on a team. I will always be part of the Custer team but with 2019 so up in the air I decided to pull back. With my job and all my riding trending further north it has become nearly impossible to get into the shop. Working in GR there are shops all over the place if I need something.

So, while I will always love Dan and the rest of my Custer Cyclery teammates, it is looking like that chapter is closing.

In 2019 I plan to ride ride ride and just see what happens! See you out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment