Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2019

So....here we go

Today I signed up for 2 events. Looks like I will back in the saddle in 2020. But, I have some work to do. My main event this year will be Lumberjack 100. 

But today, I signed up for Barry Roubaix and the Lowell 50. 

With the LJ being my event I want to make sure that I can get some solid training rides in, and a few training races. So my events will all be longer events probably a mix of mountain bike and gravel. 

Today, I got my trainer set up and everything ready to go. So I am ready to get to work. It will be ugly at first, because 2019 has been brutal for me. Health scare, divorce, etc....what can you do. I can start now. My last ride was October 6th. So nearly 2 full months ago. 

Lungs will be trash.

Legs will be trash.

Cardio will be ZERO

Motivation came in the form of a race entry for a 62 miler in less than 5 months. 

It also came in the form of a 32 mile race in about 4 months.

Work needs to be done. I will the work.

Here we go.

If you see me, give me words of encouragement. Give me pointers. Lift me up. Kindly tell me what I am doing wrong. Remind me about nutrition.....nutrition....nutrition...

I will see y'all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment