Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Happy New Year

First off...Happy New Year. I have been so busy that the blog gets pushed to be back burner. But, I have been busy....doing stuff...like some riding.


Here is SW Michigan our winter finally got here. We had a few days of snow, but it would go back to 40 degrees the next day and the snow would all melt. The pic above is Yankee Springs after we got some snow. 

The video below is the New Years Day ride at Fort Custer. It was a blast. Decent sized group on frozen trails. We rode the Red loop to the Table top and hung a left onto the Green loop. It was a lot of fun on a 20 degree day. Even the skinny tires did ok, but a fatty would have been a better option. (I am slated to get one but probably next winter)




I did sign up for Yankee. I wasn't really going to race in 2016 but a job change will allow me to race. So I will put this goal out there now....and ask for your help to get me there by holding me accountible.

Sub 1 hour at Yankee TT. I won't be able to do my normal fitness test at Barry Roubaix because a dance competition will take precedence. My daughter has a dance competition....not me.
So I need to kick some ass and meet this goal.

Trainer sessions are going good but I have to get more consistent. 
That is all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment