Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Answers coming?

Perhaps I have some answers coming tomorrow. I have my followup with my GI doctor. 

Last Friday I had an endoscopy done and they actually found an ulcer. So, part of my issues have been explained. I had a CT scan Wednesday. All the "final" results will be tomorrow....hopefully.

I have been feeling better...to an extent. I was able to take my youngest on her Ski trip Tuesday and we were on the slopes all day. 


So the good news was that my endurance was pretty solid. I am sore as hell today, but I am old and stuff. I am just heading in the right direction and hope to have some answers tomorrow.

I have been on the trainer a few times and plan to get outside this weekend. Hopefully that goes well.
Need to get the legs going before the season gets here....and it is right around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment