Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Another year begins

Time to start yet another chapter in this crazy book of life. It was a busy year for sure. Good times, bad times, happy times, sad times, and an injury on my knee....ha. However, the year did not end well...with the passing of  Michelle's dad on December 27th. He is in a better place now, watching us from Heaven.

What does the next chapter have in store for us? We don't really know....but we take each step in the same way we did before....never knowing what the future holds for us. One thing I know for sure....I am setting some goals. Here they are:

1. Lose weight (I know this a reoccurring theme but it is still my main goal)
2. CORE strength. This will help in my overall cycling abilities.
3. Love the hills. If I do the first two on this list....this one will be a lot easier.
4. Go baby go. Making the jump to Sport this year will be an interesting one....but I have to remember to just             KEEP GOING even though it hurts.

Nutshell. Happy New year everyone.


Edit: I went to the doctor for my knee and found out it is tendinitis. I have been stretching and the pain is gone! This may change when I start riding again, but I know how to counteract it.

No comments:

Post a Comment