Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Marriage problems?

This winter has been less than spectacular. I am not really a fan of winter....but I do like the season changes. I like the way the snow looks, but I dislike the cold. I really don't mind driving in the snow, but I worry about how other people drive in the snow. This year....we have gone from 12-15" of snow in two days back to high 40's and rain within the same week. This has happened three times this year as a matter of fact. I am looking out the window right now where there was a nice blanket of snow....and all I see is grass with some speckles of snow. So.....I have a conclusion.....

....Mother Nature and Old Man Winter are having marital problems. Think about it......Old Man winter only has to work for 3 or 4 months out of the year in our area....leaving the remainder of the year for Mother Nature to do her part. This year...winter came late. I don't think we even had snow on Christmas. Mother Nature clearly kicked the Old Man out of the greenhouse and into the dog house. Maybe his dog house is Antarctica or maybe Alaska (because they got some snow!!).

Mother Nature kicked him out.....and eventually he talked his way back home. Boom.....a foot of snow for Southwest Michigan residents. Then....he left the toilet seat up on his 6th night home and Mother Nature fell into the toilet at 3 in the morning......resulting in him getting outcast yet again. Temps in the 40's. Lets look at a time line....


December....hardly any snow.....Old Man kicked out.
January....snow storm....kids miss school......Old Man back home.
Mid-January.....temps in the 40's.....snow all gone.....Old Man kicked out again....
Mid-January (later)....temps in the single digits and more snow......Old Man apologizes and is back home.
End of January.....Old Man messes up again and gets kicked out one more time.....temps back into the 40's and all the snow is melting.


My conclusion.....Mother Nature and Old Man Winter are having marriage problems. Tell me I am wrong......

No comments:

Post a Comment