Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

January is already Done.

January came and went in a hurry. Dang time can go fast.

So....how did January go? Well...pretty good. 

17 Activities

19 Hours of activity

267.2 Total miles

While 1 of these activities was a ski trip to Crystal Mountain I did have a pretty solid start to the year. A total of 241.4 miles on the bike. Not super impressive, but a great start. Especially when you look at my total of 656.8 total miles last year. Yeah, almost 37% of my total miles from last year was covered in a single month. Better. ;)

Feeling pretty good. Remembering what its like to have focus on a goal. Remembering what its like to have the drive to get that ride in. Doing my best to stay on track.

So we are midway thru Week 5 of 2023. About 19 weeks to go. I know I have work to do. The progress is starting to show, I guess. My girlfriend told me that even though the scale isn't showing progress that she notices I am losing inches. Wait...hopefully she is talking about around my waist and not...elsewhere ;) (sorry, couldn't help myself)

But she said that she noticed when she hugs me that I am easier to hug. So that is a good sign. Slowly converting the mass into a useable form of power and strength. Trying to get that power to weight ratio more in my favor. 


Getting there. Big goals coming. One day at a time. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment