Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Busy week....zero training

This week has been one of those weeks that people like to forget about. If this week is not forgotten is it added to the "remember how terrible" file. My poor wife was finally feeling better from her wisdom teeth removal when we went to have some surgery for our youngest. She has terrible sinus pressure so she had her sinus cavities under her eyes ballooned on Tuesday. Surgery went well, but three solid days of rest and recovery for her was on tap. She is doing better now, but will not be 100% for at least another week. Spring break is gonna be fun for her....NOT.

Move to Thursday....Zack wakes up....throws up.....goes back to bed. Izzy has a small cough and is not feeling well. Megan is exhausted. My allergies are flaring up. Thursday night....Meg has dance....and struggles to make it through...sleeps in Friday and eventually goes to school. Izzy stays home with a fever after missing her spring performance Thursday night. Zack goes to school. My allergies are in full affect and I am miserable all day. Chelle, starts to slide Thursday night as well....and was miserable all day Friday. We need a "quarantine" sign on our door.

Add onto this the potential job change for me and it has been a long week. I only missed one workout as this was a light training week, but with Yankee Springs looming only a few weeks away one day can make the difference. No use trying to make up the time....just gotta press forward and make sure I get some mileage in today and tomorrow.

With soccer firing up this week our schedule is jam packed every night of the week. I don't think I would have it any other way.....makes the weekends get here faster. Time does fly....for sure. In all of this week I have had high stress and no exercise...added to allergy attacks......but I have been eating fairly well. I should see another loss this week...even if it is small. I will take a .25 pound loss over a gain any week....especially when my weeks are like this one has been.

Hope everyone is doing well.


No comments:

Post a Comment