Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Update: right the ship

I posted a weight loss again this week. I am sitting down 2.25 pounds for the week. Considering I didn't train once this past week I will take the weight loss. I have talked about hitting the trainer day after day....but I haven't. I need to.....and I will indeed this evening. I have to.....I need to....I want to. Gotta get this ass kicking thing in gear. Bring it on.



On a side note.....I really am looking forward to the training on Barry Roubaix. I must have something wrong with me. I want to ride my bike in the hills....outside....in January....in low temperatures. I think the reason why is because it is fun riding with friends....whether suffering or not. I am just ready to make some major gains this year....in speed....fitness....health.

Live long and prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment