Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Beginnings

I wanted 2010 to be different. I wanted to either create a mountain bike team or join an existing team. There are a lot of different teams to choose from, but just one that I have wanted to join since I started riding. I finally had the opportunity to join Cross Country Cycle this year. I have known John, Brian, and Laura for a long time. They have given me pointers and listened to my stories for years. Well, Laura sent me the contract for the team and I joined. This year I will once again race Beginner Clydesdale. I will be doing the MMBA CPS and going for an overall award. I have just less than 10 weeks until Yankee Springs so I am on the trainer mashing away. This is the year I begin to actually race.....and make my presence known.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I was going to post a comment today to find out where ya went!

    ReplyDelete