Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nature induced rest days

The last few days have been rainy. Today is snowed....not enough to stick on the ground....but still....it was 70 degrees two days ago. I did manage to ride on Tuesday evening. 10 miles of climbs followed by 10 miles of fairly flat. It was good to get out and ride for an hour and a half after no logging any mileage for 4 days. Wednesday and Thursday (today) were both nature induced rest days. It was rainy yesterday and snowy today. I am heading to Custer tomorrow for some good riding. I have heard that the trails are not muddy and that is all the green light I need. I am thinking of riding the Red and then the Red to Green combo again like I did last week. 19 miles of kicking my ass.

Yankee is quickly approaching. As of this post I am guaranteed at least 3rd because there are only three people signed up in my class. I know that will change and I will have to ride my best to get to the podium....but that is what I am shooting for.

Podium. GO!!!

1 comment:

  1. bah! that snow was a very unwelcome sight today! SO happy it didn't stick! Sounds like you've been riding lots - go Sean go!

    ReplyDelete